Choose the Loan Option to Fit Your Lifestyle and Needs
Home Equity Line of Credit Loans
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) provides easy, ongoing access to cash for remodeling or landscaping your home, or consolidating debt - whatever you need. With a revolving line of credit, you'll pay only for the amount of the line of credit used.
- Variable rate that fluctuates with the market making no refinancing necessary
- Easy access to funds via online transfer or convenience checks as needed for up to 10 years (draw period), then repay over 15 years
Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan is a "lump sum" of money that can be used for consolidating debt, planning for home improvements, making a large purchase, or whatever you need.
- Terms up to 20 years
- Stable fixed rate and fixed monthly payments
- No application or origination fees
- No-fee and no-cost options¹
- Up to 100% of your home's value²
- Up to 75% of your rental or investment property’s value³
- Up to 75% of your second home or vacation property’s value³
- No negative amortization
View registered Mortgage Loan Originators
This is not an offer for an extension of credit or a commitment to lend. All applications are subject to borrower and property underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify. Limited to funding California properties only.
¹Non-recurring lender closing-costs fees are waived, as long as loan is kept open for at least 24 months. Loans that pay off before 24 months will have to pay third-party closing costs. For Home Equity Lines of Credit, a $50 annual fee applies after the first year. The annual fee is waived for Platinum Members and is $25.00 for Premier Members.
²Certain restrictions apply. This option is only available for owner-occupied property.
³Certain restrictions apply.
Supported Browsers: While most modern browsers will allow you to use the entire Home Loans experience without any problems, we suggest the latest version of Microsoft® Edge, Firefox®, Chrome®, and Safari®.
Membership in Orange County's Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, or San Bernardino Counties. Don't live or work in our area? You may also qualify if your immediate family member banks with us. Ask us for details. Membership fee is $5.
Immediate Family Includes: