New Digital Banking
New Digital Banking
Learn about the new Digital Banking features.
How do I log in to the new Digital Banking?
If you’re a primary account holder, enter your existing username and password. Then, complete a few steps to verify your identity.
If you’re not a primary account holder, you’ll need to enroll and create a new username and password.**
What information do I need the first time I log in?
Once you log in to the new Digital Banking experience, please follow the on-screen instructions.
Do I need to download a new app?
Yes – Our current Digital Banking app will expire on Monday, February 25.
ACTION REQUIRED ON/AFTER FEBRUARY 25: You'll need to download the new Digital Banking App. Check your email and/or website for links to the new App.
What happens if I, the primary account holder, share my login?
The joint account holder will be able to see ALL of the accounts/loans tied to the primary account holder. This means the joint account holder will have access to any accounts/loans that are visible.
If the joint has their own individual accounts/loans and uses the primary Member’s login, the joint will not see their own information unless the accounts/loans are also jointly owned by the primary Member.
Can joint account holders create their own login?
Yes! Joint account holders are encouraged to establish their own username and password. By doing this, they’ll be able to see their individual accounts and jointly-owned accounts in one place and not just those tied to the primary account holder.
What are the new features?
- Dashboard View – You’ll be able to view and manage all of the accounts/loans you have with us in one place – with one simple login. This includes your account/loans where you’re the primary owner, as well as any accounts/loans on which you’re a joint owner.*
- Secure Messaging – Use the messaging center within Digital Banking (desktop or app) to send us questions. It's a secure and convenient way to get your questions answered while protecting your important information.
- Debit/ATM Card Activation – Log in to Digital Banking (desktop or app) and activate a card.
- Debit/ATM Card Controls – Flag a card as lost or stolen. Plus, temporarily turn off a card, then turn it on when you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Member-to-Member Transfers – Quickly send money to another Member who banks at Orange County’s Credit Union.
- Alerts – Receive alerts throughout the day, unlike today where it’s once a day. Plus, there are more available alert options.
- Text Banking, Calculator, and Calendar are not availbale in the new Digital Banking.
- Bill Pay, eBills, and External Transfers – ACTION IS REQUIRED NOW.
- eStatements – You'll automatically be enrolled in eStatements and will no longer receive paper statements. If you'd like to also receive paper statements, you can add this preference via the new Digital Banking. eStatements will be viewable in the new Digital Banking app.
Bill Pay, eBills, and External Transfers
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These services (Online and Mobile) will be unavailable from Wednesday, February 20 to Monday, February 25 so we can set up the New Digital Banking. If you need to pay a bill during this time, please refer to your payee’s billing statement for options.
Trusts & Business Memberships
Can Trust and Business Memberships access the new Digital Banking?
Yes – Each trustee or authorized signer can have their own username and password. If you have multiple Trusts or Business Memberships, you'll need to create a login for each one. Additionally, if you have personal accounts/loans, it will not be visible under this trust or business login.
How do I log into the new Digital Banking?
Each trustee and/or authorized signer will need to enroll and create a new username and password. Click the "Not Enrolled?" button to get started.
What information do I need the first time I log into the new Digital Banking?
Please log into Digital Banking (Online or Mobile) for more information.
Will all trustees and/or authorized signers be able to view existing Bill Pay information?
Yes – Existing information that’s transferring over to the new Digital Banking will be visible to all trustees and authorized signers. When new information (e.g. bill payee) is added and new payments/transfers are scheduled, it will be visible to all signers on the Membership.
Message and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Online User Agreement.
*Dashboard view is available for personal accounts/loans only. Excludes Trusts, Business, UTMA, and Representative Payee Memberships.
**Digital Banking not available for Coogan and Court-Ordered Blocked Memberships.