Convenience meets security with our mobile apps. The update to our iPhone® and Android™ apps feature exciting new benefits, empowering you to do more while you're on the go.
A user-friendly interface allows you to easily become an app pro.
We always use the latest in encryption technology to keep you safe.
Packed with useful features, the app allows you to fully manage your account wherever you are.
- Simply snap photos of your endorsed check as shown in this video.
Touch ID Login
- Logging in with your fingerprint is both quick and secure.
Face ID Login
- With iPhone X or later, you may set up Face ID to log in using facial recognition.
- Set up and receive banking alerts, helping you better manage your accounts.
Set Up Transfers
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers to move your money for you. Even add a memo to keep track of what it’s for.
Savings Transfer Counter
- Each time you make a transfer out of savings, you’ll receive a reminder of how many transfers you have left per month. Reminder: Federal Regulation D limits this to 6 per month.
- Send funds to your payees and add new ones on the fly.
- Send funds to your friends using their email address or mobile number.
- Swipe down prior to logging in to view your account balances and recent transactions without needing to sign in. Enable this optional feature in the app settings.
- View account balances without launching the app. On Android, you can add the Balance Widget to your home screen. On iPhone the Balance Widget can be enabled in the Today Center.