COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19: We're Here to Help
At Orange County’s Credit Union, the health and well-being of our Members, Associates, and our Community is our top priority. As we monitor the rapidly evolving news of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you we're taking extra precautions to maintain a safe environment for all.
Important Information and Resources
- 4/4/30: [Social Media] AvoidingMedical Scams During COVID-19
- 4/3/30: [Email] Member Relief Request Update
- 4/3/30: [Email] Important Update to our Irvine Branch
- 4/3/20: [Social Media] When to Tap Into Your Emergency Fund
- 4/2/30: [Social Media] Stay in the Loop
- 4/1/30: [Social Media] Stimulus Checks: Avoiding Scams
- 3/31/20: [Social Media] Stimulus Checks: Qualifications
- 3/30/20: [Social Media] Stimulus Checks: Amounts by Income
- 3/27/20: [Email] Call Center Wait Times
- 3/27/20: [Social Media] Thank You for Supporting Our Community
- 3/26/20: [Email] COVID-19 Member Relief Program
- 3/26/20: [Social Media] The Do's of Donating During COVID-19
- 3/25/20: [Email] COVID-19 Update: Mortgage Relief (1st Mortgages)
- 3/25/20: [Email] COVID-19 Update: Mortgage Relief (2nd Mortgages/HELOCs)
- 3/25/20: [Email] COVID-19 Update: Mortgage Relief (1st & 2nd Mortgages/HELOCs)
- 3/25/20: [Social Media] Afternoon Appointments for At-Risk Members
- 3/24/20: [Social Media] Avoiding Phishing Attacks During COVID-19
- 3/23/20: [Social Media] Why Your Money's Safer in Your Account
- 3/22/20: [Social Media] Access Telephone Banking
- 3/21/20: [Social Media] Updated Branch Hours
- 3/21/20: [Social Media] Keeping Your Account Secure During COVID-19
- 3/20/20: [Website Alert] Modified Branch Hours: Beginning Mon., March 23, our branch servicing hours are Mon. thru Fri., 9 am to 1 pm for all Members, 2 pm - 5 pm for appointments only; and Sat., 9 am-12 pm for all Members.
- 3/20/20: [Email] An Important COVID-19 Update: Modified Branch Hours
- 3/20/20: [Website Alert] Beware of Fraudulent Calls, Text, and Emails: The Credit Union will NEVER ask you to verify your account number, PIN, SSN, debit or credit card number. Call us at (888) 354-6228 if you receive this type of request.
- 3/18/20: [Social Media] Convenient Banking During COVID-19
- 3/16/20: [Website Alert] We're here for you. Our Call Center and Branches are open and operating normal business hours.
- 3/15/20: [Social Media] Banking Tips: Health and Safety
- 3/14/20: [Email] COVID-19: We're here to help - Stay connected to your accounts with digital tools and services.
- 3/06/20: [Email] COVID-19 Updates from Orange County’s Credit Union - A Message to Our Members
Member Relief Program
If you’re facing financial difficulties resulting in the recent coronavirus, we’re here to help you. Our teams can be reached at (888) 354-6228 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Special Hours During California Stay-At-Home Order
Given the rapidly evolving news surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made special arrangements to continue serving our valued Membership while protecting the health and well-being of our branch Associates.
Monday – Friday
9 am - 1 pm – Open to all Members
9 am - 12 pm – Open to all Members
To make an appointment during our specially-allotted afternoon hours for yourself or a loved one, please use this form.
Health & Safety
Our Headquarters and branch locations have been provided extra supplies of hand sanitizer, rubber gloves, and cleaning supplies. We've also increased the frequency and rigor of our cleaning and sanitization, especially in high-contact areas. This includes door handles, signature pads, and counters.
The Credit Union has advised all Associates to stay home in the case they, or their family, are showing any symptoms of illness.
Digital Tools & Services
As a reminder, the Credit Union has digital tools and services that give you convenient 24/7 access to your accounts.
Digital Banking is a convenient, secure way to access your accounts virtually anytime, anywhere through our website or the App.
- Transfer money between your Credit Union accounts, another Member’s account, and to other banks/credit unions
- Make payments on your Credit Union cards, loans, bills, and set recurring transfers
- Report a lost or stolen Credit Union ATM/Debit Card
- Freeze your Credit Union ATM/Debit Card
- Re-order checks
- Review statements
- Set up alerts
- Find an ATM
- Send us questions and attachments through secure messaging
- Deposit checks through the App
Set up Direct Deposit with your employer so there’s no extra trip to a branch. Simply give your employer one of the following Direct Deposit forms:
ATMs & Debit Cards
With nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide, there's always one near you. Text* your ZIP Code to 91989 or call (888) SITE-CO-OP to find nearby CO-OP ATMs or Shared Branch locations.
You can also get cash back by using your debit card for purchases. If you're in need of a replacement card, please call us at (888) 354-6228 and we'll have one mailed to you.
With Telephone Banking, you can access your accounts with one single phone call at any hour of the day. View the Step-by-Step Guide and options available to you through our Telephone Banking service.
While it's advised as a general rule of thumb to always have some cash on hand, please remember that keeping funds in your account is a much safer and more secure option than carrying it on-person. As a reminder, the funds in your accounts with us are always NCUA Insured.