Accidental Death and Disability
Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage, known as AD&D, is part of a solid financial plan helping ensure financial relief when you need it most. Protect what you've worked so hard to obtain. Claim your free policy today from our trusted insurance partner, TruStage* It's paid for by Orange County's Credit Union as a benefit of Membership!
AD&D can be an affordable supplement to life insurance. If a serious accident occurs, AD&D could help your family in its time of need. Because coverage only applies to accidents, it can cost about $10 per month for $100,000 in protection.
- Pays in the event of death or a serious covered accident
- Most claims processed in 4 days
- Lowest cost as compared to Term-Life or Whole-Life insurance
- Free $2,000 policy for all Members age 18 and over
Acceptance is guaranteed. There are no health questions or medical exams. If you're an Orange County's Credit Union Member over age 18, you cannot be turned down. For additional AD&D coverage, including coverage for your family, start here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AD&D insurance?
Accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D) is insurance coverage that pays cash benefits in the event of an accident that causes death or a serious covered injury.
How much coverage do I get through my Orange County's Credit Union Membership?
$2,000, but you must claim your coverage by clicking here. Enrollment is free, but not automatic so be sure to sign up.
Why should I consider AD&D coverage?
If a serious accident occurs, AD&D could help your family in a time of need. It can be an affordable supplement to life insurance and offers these built-in benefits:
- No medical questions and acceptance is guaranteed. If you're an Orange County's Credit Union Member over age 18, you cannot be turned down.
- An inflation-protection benefit. The AD&D policy you buy has a built-in "cost of living" benefit. Your coverage increases over time at no added cost to you.
- Fast and easy online application. In minutes, you can apply for no-cost coverage or add more coverage – right online.
How long will my AD&D coverage last?
Complimentary AD&D coverage remains in effect as long as the policy is not terminated and you remain a Member of Orange County's Credit Union.
- Additional AD&D coverage remains in effect as long as your premiums are paid.
*One no-cost coverage offer per Orange County's Credit Union Member. Once insured Member reaches age 70, the no-cost and additional coverage amount is reduced by 50%.
TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677 0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.