Get Paired with an Expert and Save Thousands in Fees
When you purchase and sell with our Home Connections Rebate Program, you’ll receive up to 25% back in a commission rebate from a participating First Team Real Estate agent.1
- Create custom searches, and save as many as you like
- Get real time updates—listings are updated every 15 minutes
- Receive personalized email updates, based on your search criteria
Here’s how the Home Connections program works:
- Enroll in the program and get paired with a local participating First Team Real Estate agent.
- Your First Team agent will work with your Credit Union mortgage loan consultant to ensure your transaction goes smoothly.
- You'll receive a 20% rebate when you purchase OR sell your home through the Home Connections program, or a 25% rebate if you both purchase AND sell through the program.1
Plus, you’ll receive these other exclusive Home Connections benefits:
- Daily alerts on new listings that match your search criteria, as soon as they come on the market.
- Guaranteed on-time closing or Hallmark Escrow/Coast Cities Escrow will pay you $350.2
- Free sign-anywhere services so you can sign documents where it’s convenient for you.
- 20% discount on escrow services through Hallmark/Coast Cities Escrow3
When you sign up for this exclusive program with Orange County's Credit Union, we'll select a qualified First Team Real Estate agent just for you, who will work directly with your mortgage loan consultant to ensure your home purchase goes smoothly.
Founded in 1976, First Team is the largest independent real estate brokerage in Southern California, with 38 locations across Southern California and over 2,200 agents.4 As of October 2019, First Team represented 8,140 transactions with $4.660 billion in volume.5 For the 10th consecutive year, First Team was voted “Best Real Estate Company” through the Orange County Register’s Best of Orange County. 6
¹Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Purchase price must be greater than $200,000. Members receive 25% rebate if they sell AND purchase with an assigned First Team agent. In order to receive the 25% rebate, the home sale and purchase transactions must take place within six months of each other. Alternatively, Members receive a 20% rebate if they sell OR purchase a home with an assigned First Team Real Estate agent. First Team Real Estate is not affiliated with Orange County’s Credit Union. Ask for details.
2On-time closing guaranty paid by Hallmark Escrow/Coast Cities Escrow at the close of transaction. Hallmark Escrow/Coast Cities Escrow are not affiliated with Orange County’s Credit Union.
3Escrow services discount and free signing services available only on an escrow serviced by Hallmark Escrow/Coast Cities Escrow. Check with the seller of the property regarding selection of the escrow company.
4Based on data available 7/1/2001-10/1/2019, all CRMLS, all brokers and published October 2019 by Trendgraphix, Inc., an independent third-party market reporting agency. Top broker report published January 2019 based on data available 7/1/2001-12/31/2008, all CRMLS, all brokers. Orange County’s Credit Union is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
5Data as of 10/21/2019 found at www.firstteam.com. Orange County’s Credit Union is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
6Data as of 10/21/2019 found at www.ocregister.com. Orange County’s Credit Union is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
This is not an offer for an extension of credit or a commitment to lend. All applications are subject to borrower and property underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify. Membership is required to obtain a loan. Membership in Orange County's Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, or San Bernardino Counties. Don't live or work in our area? You may also qualify through your employer or if your immediate family Member banks with us. Ask for details. Membership fee is $5. Limited to funding California properties only.