Through every stage of life, Orange County’s Credit Union is “With you all the way.” That’s why we’re pleased to offer our 2018 Scholarship Program, providing our student Members with funds for their continuing education.
You’ve earned good grades and committed yourself to giving back to the community. As a future leader and visionary, you pursue your life’s dreams and desires by challenging the status quo and creating your own definition of success.
Four (4) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to four (4) students for their accredited educational institution or trade school.
The applicant must:
- Be a Member of Orange County’s Credit Union in good standing (new Pacific Members are welcome to apply).
- Be enrolled as a high school senior or college student.
- Present evidence of enrollment in a college, university, or trade school.
- If selected as a finalist, you may be required to participate in a personal interview.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of Friday, May 18, 2018.
Before You Start
Please have the following items handy for a smooth application process:
Application deadline is Friday, May 18, 2018.
Associates of Orange County’s Credit Union, directors, volunteers, and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate. Judging will be based upon subjective criteria including essays, weighted objective criteria, academic performance, extracurricular and community activities, references, and personal goals. All scholarship winners will be notified by June 8, 2018. Those selected must appear in person to receive their scholarship and appear in a photo. If any winner fails to attend their predetermined meeting, another winner will be selected in his or her place.