Through every stage of life, Orange County’s Credit Union is “With you all the way.” That’s why we’re pleased to offer our 2019 Scholarship Program, providing our student Members with funds for their continuing education.
You’ve earned good grades and committed yourself to giving back to the community. As a future leader and visionary, you pursue your life’s dreams and desires by challenging the status quo and creating your own definition of success.
Four (4) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to four (4) students for their accredited educational institution or trade school.
The applicant must:
- Be a Member of Orange County’s Credit Union in good standing (new Pacific Members are welcome to apply)
- Be enrolled as a high school senior or college student
- Present evidence of enrollment in a college, university, or trade school
- Submit scholarship application by deadline of Friday, May 31, 2019
Before You Start
Please be prepared to upload any documentation that highlights your community service. It should include the following items:
- Name of the organization
- Number of years you've volunteered with each organization
- Number of hours each week you volunteer with each organization
- List of activities/events you've participated in with each organization
Application deadline is Friday, May 31, 2019.
Associates of Orange County’s Credit Union, directors, volunteers, and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate. Judging will be based upon subjective criteria including essays, weighted objective criteria, academic performance, and community activities. All scholarship winners will be notified by June 15, 2019. Those selected must appear in person to receive their scholarship and appear in a photo. If any winner fails to attend their predetermined meeting, another winner will be selected in his or her place. If any winner fails to provide their transcript or if the GPA on the transcript doesn’t match the GPA on the winner’s application, another winner will be selected in his or her place.