Switching is Easy
- Switch your payroll direct deposit or social security direct deposit.
- Give your employer the Direct Deposit Change Notification. Our Routing Number is pre-filled for you.
- Contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213. You can even call Social Security from any of our branch locations.
- Federal Benefits listed below can be done by visiting the Go Direct website to request direct deposit.
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veterans Affairs
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Office of Personnel Management
- Department of Labor (Black Lung)
- Switch your automatic payments.
- Enroll in Online Banking, e-Statements, and Bill Payment. You can do this easily online.
- If you're interested in Bill Payment, but are new to it, let us assist you by helping you set up your payees and giving you a quick lesson on how to use it.
- We're happy to assist you by phone at (888) 354-6228, choose option 5 to speak with a Call Center Representative, or at any of our 10 branch locations.
Close Your Old Account
- Stop using your old account but leave enough money in place to cover any outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals.
- Once you're sure that all outstanding checks have been cleared and all automatic withdrawals have been set up to your new Orange County's Credit Union account, you can close your old account.
- You can use the Account Closure Notification to send to your previous financial institution. Our Routing Number is prefilled for you.
- Remember to destroy your old checks, ATM/Debit cards and deposit tickets.
If you have any questions, just ask. We're happy to assist you. We can help fill out paperwork and make phone calls. Rest assured your signature/approval is required before any changes can be made.
Congratulations on switching to Orange County's Credit Union!