New Digital Banking
New Digital Banking
We recognize a number of Members are experiencing challenges with the new Digital Banking technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you’ve experienced and trust that we are working around the clock, listening to Member feedback, and developing solutions to ensure your Digital Banking experience meets your needs.
Since its debut, our teams have made great strides to streamline the Digital Banking platform, however we recognize it’s not perfect. In line with our Member commitment to ensure transparency, below is an inventory of enhancements and opportunities for improvement in effort to enrich the Digital Banking interface.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we enhance the Digital Banking platform. Trust that every Member has a voice and we welcome your feedback.
*Last Updated: June 12, 2019
- Updated App to support tablets.
- Improved the enrollment process.
- Optimized logout button location.
- Support saving Bill Payee information not containing an associated account number.
- Enabled additional loan payment options.
- Support the following search functions within Account History:
- Custom Date Range
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction Type
- Check Number
- Launched feature to download Account History in CSV format.
- Restored Payee nicknames to display within Bill Pay.
- Updated the last 4 digits of a Payee's account number to display within the Bill Pay window.
- Revised Bill Pay to display a sum of scheduled payments.
- Support the ability to print check images from the Transaction History window.
- Restored email notifications upcon scheduling and submitting bill payments.
- Improved the Bill Pay interface to support the following sort functions:
- Due Date
- Amount Due
- Connect to Quicken
- Optimize calendar display.
- Improve screen display issues.
Thank you again for your patience and support while we work to deliver solutions for your Digital Banking experience. Note that this page will be updated as Digital Banking enhancements are added. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to call us at (888) 354-6228, Monday to Friday 8 am to 7 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 2 pm.
Message and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Online User Agreement.
Dashboard view is available for personal accounts/loans only. Excludes Trusts, Business, UTMA, and Representative Payee Memberships.
Digital Banking not available for Coogan and Court-Ordered Blocked Memberships.